Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Daily BITUB- "The Choices We Make"

Yesterday I had several conversations with people who kept telling me "they said I had to do this" or "they made that decision for me".  I've been there... There where I made those same statements and honestly it was easy to tell myself that, but I had to share my thoughts because over the years that concept of others making decisions for me has changed.  

So I asked them... 

Why would you allow others to dictate what matters most to you?  Why would you allow others to make decisions about your life?  No one can, or should, make those decisions for you!  Sure they can offer experience, can provide insight, even entice you by "what ifs"...  But decisions about life, good or bad, are going to always be yours.  Thus the responsibility for what comes from those decisions are yours as well!  Understand your influence in your life... That you are, and should be, the biggest influence there is in every aspect of your life and how you are choosing to live it.  Think about your priorities... Think about those that matter most to you... Think about why you live, who you live for and the importance of every decision you make becomes clear.  So why are you waiting for someone to tell you what comes next?  Take a breath, give your worries to God and have faith that whatever decisions you make throughout the journey will be the ones you must make to place you exactly where you need to be when God intends for you to be there.

Believe in the Unbelievable that is YOU and have a blessed day!

DC 
"Believe in yourself... All things are possible if you believe." Mark 9:23


Contacts:
Little Boy, Big Dreams store: NEW DESIGN!  NEW DESIGN! "Put your Dreams in Motion" NOW AVAILABLE!
Twitter:
FB:
Believe in the Unbelievable Page
Little Boy, Big Dreams LLC Page



No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Most Frequented Posts