Friday, August 1, 2014

Daily BITUB- "Where are you going?"

I had a conversation with a student recently who told me he didn't really know what he wanted to do.  He felt the pressure to decide and was afraid it would be the wrong decision.  Funny how that works isn't it?  We push ourselves to make a decision for the sake of deciding before we are able to commit to what it will take to succeed.  The result often is not a reflection of our best efforts. When you find that passion within you to chase YOUR dream you will know it.  The obstacles won't matter.  The setbacks will give you strength.  You will find solutions to the challenges and the naysayers will simply fuel the fire.  It isn't about always knowing what you want, but knowing who you are, and that sets the foundation to accomplish anything you want to be.  I remember when I was a senior I was having trouble knowing the path I wanted to take.  I felt like I was always goal oriented, but this time I couldn't find the direction I needed.  Years before in 8th grade Sister Carita, our principal at St. Mary's, told me that one day you'll find a place where nothing makes sense.  She said you don't need to know exactly what path to take you just need to believe you can take one and God will travel with you.  I've remembered that advice often throughout my life and I have been blessed to share it many times along the way.  So, yes... You may not know where you are going... Just believe you can go, Believe in the Unbelievable that is You and believe God will take you to where you need to be exactly at the moment you will need to be there. 

Have a blessed weekend everyone! 

DC 
"Believe in yourself... All things are possible if you believe." Mark 9:23


Contacts:
Little Boy, Big Dreams store: NEW DESIGN!  NEW DESIGN! "God's Beautiful Gift of Life" NOW AVAILABLE!
Twitter:
FB:
Believe in the Unbelievable Page
Little Boy, Big Dreams LLC Page

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Most Frequented Posts