Friday, September 12, 2014

Daily BITUB- "Today"

Today I will be challenged. Today I will face adversity.  Today I will reach my limits.  Today I will have setbacks.  Today I will encounter negativity.  Today I will be told I can't. 

Today I will be strong.  Today I will be hopeful.  Today I will feel loved.  Today I will be supported by many.  Today I will surpass my limitations.  Today I will be positive.  Today I will be told I can.  

Today I will choose what kind of day I will have.  Today I will determine which path I will take.  Today I will decide what I allow to influence me.  Today I will thank God for my many blessings.  Today I will be grateful for the opportunities before me to make this day everything and anything I am willing to allow it to be.  

Today... 

Believe in the Unbelievable that is YOU and have a blessed weekend! 

DC 
"Believe in yourself... All things are possible if you believe." Mark 9:23


Contacts:
Little Boy, Big Dreams store: NEW DESIGN!  NEW DESIGN! "God's Beautiful Gift of Life" NOW AVAILABLE!
Twitter:
FB:
Believe in the Unbelievable Page
Little Boy, Big Dreams LLC Page
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Most Frequented Posts