Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Daily BITUB- "What's the plan?"

Replying to emails yesterday I had someone ask me, "What's your plan?  Where are you going with all these blogs, speaking and beliefs?  You realize sometimes you don't even get likes on FB? You got to have some plan!"

Well, I do.  

I have a plan… 

It is firmly set upon the foundation of faith, hope and love that God gives us everyday.  It is a plan that gets me up every morning and puts my feet firmly on the path that God has provided.  It is a plan that gives me strength upon reaching my limits.  It is a plan that tells me that no matter what, I am surrounded by the blessings of those that matter most to me… They are there for me, with me and near me every step of the way.  It is a plan that allows me to visualize the possibilities in living life.  It is a plan that gives me the confidence to take unbelievable chances to reach my goals.  It is a plan that tells me I can dream as big as I can imagine, and I can live those dreams if I am willing to fight for them.  It is a plan where I am blessed that I can share my thoughts and if somewhere, somehow it matters to somebody then my plan is working.  

Believe in the Unbelievable that is YOU and have a blessed day! 

DC
"Believe in yourself... All things are possible if you believe." Mark 9:23


Contacts:
Little Boy, Big Dreams store: NEW DESIGN!  NEW DESIGN! "God's Beautiful Gift of Life" NOW AVAILABLE!
Twitter:
FB:
Believe in the Unbelievable Page
Little Boy, Big Dreams LLC Page

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Most Frequented Posts