Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Daily BITUB- "YES"

If you ask me if you can succeed, the answer is yes!  If you ask me if you can reach for the stars, the answer is yes!  If you ask me to lend you my faith while you search for yours, the answer is yes!  If you ask me for support while you chase your dreams, the answer is yes!  If you ask me to pray for you or with you, the answer is yes! If you ask me to be there just in case you need me, the answer is yes!  If you ask me to push you and encourage you, the answer is yes!  If you ask me if I will share what matters and motivates me, the answer is yes!  If you ask me to give of myself to help others, the answer is yes!  If you ask me if I will leap in faith to reach a goal or to surpass my limitations, the answer us yes!  If you ask me if I trust in God and His path for me, the answer is YES!  If you ask me if I Believe in the Unbelievable possibilities of life and all it has to offer, the answer is yes! 

If you ask me if I Believe in the Unbelievable that is YOU...  The answer is always!

Have a blessed day!

DC 
"Believe in yourself... All things are possible if you believe." Mark 9:23


Contacts:
Little Boy, Big Dreams store: NEW DESIGN!  NEW DESIGN! "God's Beautiful Gift of Life" NOW AVAILABLE!
Twitter:
FB:
Believe in the Unbelievable Page
Little Boy, Big Dreams LLC Page
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Most Frequented Posts