Friday, July 8, 2016

Daily BITUB- "Prayers"

Today there will be a lot of reflection of what was, what is and the possibility of what can be. There will be anger, fear, confusion, hurt, and debates.  I sat back over the past month trying to make sense of it all, to find something to say, to write, to comfort.  I've come to the point where I will simply pray.  I will pray for God to bless us, for the families of so many who lose their lives daily for senseless reasons, for those trying to cope, for those searching for answers.  I will pray that those wondering where God is, will see Him.  For those losing faith, that they lean on those willing to lend them theirs. I will pray that somehow, someway we remember the strength and the truth that we can and should be ONE nation under God.  I will pray that we don't give up, that we continue to peacefully fight for what we believe in.  I will pray that our perseverance will continue to carry us, our hope will sustain us, and our faith will give us the strength to know that through God all things are possible. I will pray.  

Prayers and thoughts to all today and every day.

Believe in the Unbelievable that is YOU and have a blessed weekend.

DC

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Most Frequented Posts