Tuesday, February 28, 2017

Daily BITUB- "Always Present"

I've planted my feet firmly on the ground and stood strong, and still got pushed back.  I've walked tall through the toughest challenges, and still been humbled. I've given my all, and still fell short.  I've tried my very best, and it still wasn't enough.  I've stumbled, been weary of the fight, missed goals and let myself down. Yes, I have.  I've had life deal me blow after blow before, but it's when it dealt me the biggest of them and I was put on my knees that things became clear. There, in my darkest moments, were faith, hope, love, family and friends. Through honesty of who I was, wanted and needed to be, I gathered the strength to once again stand stronger, walk taller, give more, try harder!  Remember, even in our darkest moments there are blessings.  It's within the darkest ones we are able to see the beauty and the light of those blessings we may otherwise overlook. Always there and ever present!  So today I give thanks to God for the opportunities, the challenges, and the adversity... Thankful for the ones I've faced and the ones yet to come!   

Believe in the Unbelievable that is YOU and have a blessed day! 

DC
"All things are possible if you believe." Mark 9:23


Contacts:
Twitter:
FB:
Believe in the Unbelievable Page
Little Boy, Big Dreams LLC Page

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Most Frequented Posts