Tuesday, November 21, 2017

Daily BITUB- “Through it all!”


Why me?  Why now?  Why can't a catch a break?  Why can't I just be happy?  What's God's plan for me?  Yesterday I sat with someone who asked me those very questions.  I told them that I've asked those questions myself and try as I might not to I find myself asking them time and time again.  Despite the fact that God always pulls me through.  Despite that no matter how hard it's been here I am.  Our human nature often finds us questioning ourselves.  It's so much easier to believe the bad stuff than it is to have faith the good will come.  There is no silver bullet, there are no promises, there is no advice to offer...  Only prayer.  Only faith.  Only belief that laying our worries before God is the answer.  I've been there.  I've told myself that God won't get me through this one, and then He did.  Not because I sat there and waited, but because I believed that He would help me.  I trusted that if I used the many blessings around me I would be ok.  Maybe it didn't go as I had planned, but doing nothing could have never been the plan.  So, you do something.  You take the moment and you influence it.  You bring your strength to the forefront and you gather up all your experiences, good and bad, and you press on.  You press on because you know God will be there, through it all, hands out ready to help you realize you are exactly where He intends for you to be.


Do not be anxious about anything, but in every situation, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God.  And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus. (Philippians 4:6-7)

Believe in the Unbelievable that is YOU and have a blessed day!


DC
"All things are possible if you believe." Mark 9:23


Contacts:
Twitter:
FB:
Believe in the Unbelievable Page
Little Boy, Big Dreams LLC Page

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Most Frequented Posts