Monday, January 15, 2018

Daily BITUB- “Lessons”

I understand things I never thought I would and I see things I never thought I could.  I've learned that I finally get the childhood lessons my parents said I would when I was older, and I know my children will one day too.  I've learned that I have regrets, but that's ok as long as I do my best to not have anymore.  I've learned that status depends on the company you keep, and those that really matter in life could care less as long as you are happy.  I've learned that you can forgive the things you said you never would, but it doesn't mean things have to be like they were.  I've learned that individual faith sometimes isn't enough.  That's why God created family and friends.  I've learned that a mom's hug and comfort can heal anything and works from a 1000 miles away.  I've learned that my father's approval mattered and his family's happiness was all that ever mattered to him.  I've learned that my kids have a beautiful mother and her love for us is the foundation of our family.  I've learned that hoping for things to be better is the starting point for the confidence to make it better.  I've learned that true love is unconditional, but that doesn't mean a relationship shouldn't have conditions in order to work.  I've learned that you can give your all and still be beat, but that the experience teaches you why hard work and winning feels so good.  I've learned that it's not about what you deserve, it's about what you are willing to earn.  I've learned that I have too many blessings to count, and that I need to do better not to overlook them.  I've learned that God doesn't ever go away even when we do, and He is right there ready for us when we are ready to come back.  I've learned that every day I am the biggest influence in my life and I choose the people in it, the outcome of my day and the goals for my tomorrow.  I've learned that no dream is to far fetched, and as long as I can dream it then I can achieve it.  I've learned that I still have a lot to learn, but that is the beauty of life and the opportunities it brings with it every day we choose to live it.

Believe in the Unbelievable that is YOU and have a blessed week! 


DC
"All things are possible if you believe." Mark 9:23


Contacts:
Twitter:
FB:
Believe in the Unbelievable Page
Little Boy, Big Dreams LLC Page

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Most Frequented Posts