Thursday, August 30, 2018

Daily BITUB- “Faith”

What growth are you expecting? Mental? Physical? Spiritual? I've learned, for me, it is difficult to have the other two if your spiritual health isn't in check. I struggled for years with my faith. I had little to no relationship with God and nobody was going to convince me I needed one. The result was poor health choices. Almost destructive to a point. My mental health suffered the most. I wasn't willing to accept my role in many of the paths I was walking. After all, it couldn't be my choices could it? That changed over time as I realized the importance of God in my life. It still wasn't easy, but God has a way of letting you open your eyes when you are ready. He does it through the blessings He puts in your path. You find they have always been there, you just didn't see them. When I did, I found myself looking at life very differently. I appreciated my challenges a little more. I grew closer in my relationships to the people that mattered most. Those same people who helped me realize the beauty in letting God in. My wife's faith was the strongest of all. Her commitment to prayer, to me, to our kids, and to God made me realize how beautiful a family of faith can be, and it helped me appreciate much more the day to day blessings God provides. I've said it before... Even the strongest in faith sometimes struggle with it. When I  realized that God never left, even when I left Him, that's when I better understood that faith was always in me. I just needed to see what God already did.

Believe in the Unbelievable that is YOU and have a blessed day! 

DC

"All things are possible if you believe." Mark 9:23


http://www.believeintheunbelievable.com

 

Contacts:

Twitter:

https://twitter.com/DCBITUB

FB:

Believe in the Unbelievable Page

http://www.facebook.com/BITUBDC

Little Boy, Big Dreams LLC Page

http://www.facebook.com/littleboybigdreams 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Most Frequented Posts