Wednesday, October 31, 2018

Daily BITUB- “You Care”

You care. You care about your work, the value you bring to that work, and the people you work with. You care about the people in your life, their well being, their happiness. You care about your finances, your health, your goals. You care about a lot of things, but often I wonder if we care as much about our relationship with God. Do we spend as much time thinking about that? As I sit here I can honestly say I often don't spend enough time caring about that. That is until I'm asking for help, for something to be lifted from me, for guidance. While I know God still offers His Grace, I am learning to take that less and less for granted. To instead spend some time with God asking for nothing, but learning more about what it means to have God truly in my life. I may never reach the level of others, or even where I want to be, but faith tells me it will be worth the journey and a better journey at that.

Believe in the Unbelievable that is YOU and have a blessed day!

DC

"All things are possible if you believe." Mark 9:23

 

Follow Me:

 

Website:

Believe In The Unbelievable

Twitter:

@DCBITUB

FB:

Believe in the Unbelievable Page

@BITUBDC

Little Boy, Big Dreams LLC Page

@littleboybigdreams 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Most Frequented Posts