Wednesday, December 12, 2018

Daily BITUB- “Because”

I can take life's punches, because hope helps me fight back. I can stumble and I can fall, because of the faith within that stands me up. I can face adversity, because of the strength of those that matter most standing with me. I can be afraid, because fear helps me realize it matters. I can try and fail, because I know it's impossible to let down the ones who love me. I can dream as big as I can imagine, because of the unconditional support of love that surrounds me. I can overcome the challenges and obstacles of life, because of the experiences of successes and failures past that guide me. I can fight for what matters, because of the many who have fought with me and for me. I can out last the negativity that comes my way, because of the positive that surrounds me day after day. I can appreciate my life no matter what I am faced with, because I have come to realize that even in our darkest moments there are blessings. I can believe when it seems impossible to believe, because I know that God and His Grace is ever present in my life. 

Believe in the Unbelievable that is YOU and have a blessed day!

DC

"All things are possible if you believe." Mark 9:23

 

Follow Me:

 

Website:

Believe In The Unbelievable

Twitter:

@DCBITUB

FB:

Believe in the Unbelievable Page

@BITUBDC

Little Boy, Big Dreams LLC Page

@littleboybigdreams 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Most Frequented Posts