Thursday, December 6, 2018

Daily BITUB- “Learn”

Life hasn't always gone the way I had hoped. Though hope often is what made me get back up and keep pushing myself forward. Forward towards a goal, forward towards a dream, forward towards a commitment, a promise. As I've grown I've learned a few things... That mistakes will be made, that failure is part of living, that happiness is on us, that we are responsible for our choices. I've found being grateful for what we do have helps us shake the notion we need more. I've learned what it's like to love someone more than myself, and how amazing that feeling really is. I've appreciated the moments where I was blessed enough to give more than I took. I've learned what it means to miss someone, to know when it's time to let someone go, and when you can't be you if you don't have that special person in your life. Yes, life hasn't always gone the way I've wanted, but I've learned to appreciate all of it... but mostly I've learned that I still have a lot to learn, and I'm grateful to be taking the long way around.

Believe in the Unbelievable that is YOU and have a blessed day! 

DC

"All things are possible if you believe." Mark 9:23

 

Follow Me: 

 

Website:

Believe In The Unbelievable

Twitter:

@DCBITUB

FB:

Believe in the Unbelievable Page

@BITUBDC

Little Boy, Big Dreams LLC Page

@littleboybigdreams 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Most Frequented Posts