Tuesday, May 14, 2019

Daily BITUB- “Faith”

Is faith a guiding light? Do you just talk about it or do you lean on it? Do you lend it when others lack it? Do you pray for it when all seems lost? I remember in 8th grade I was so confused about my faith. I didn't get it. I couldn't touch it, couldn't feel it, couldn't see it so it didn't make sense to have it. I sat with teachers, talked with my priest, read... It didn't matter. Funny though despite my confusion, my doubt, my fears God never moved away from me. He stood right next to me waiting for me to realize Him. He comforted me even when I didn't know it. He answered my unspoken prayers, guided me, held me up, pushed me forward, and supported me. He helped me maneuver challenges and fight for the things that mattered. He visited me in my darkest moments and showed me the light when I couldn't see it. He blessed me in the times I didn't deserve it and reminded me often of how blessed I was. He has humbled me, helped me grow, loved me unconditionally, and listened even when I didn't say a word. He's been my beacon. He was there when I wasn't and  today more than ever I get that faith isn't something we just have sometimes...  It is something, together with God, we live in all the time.


Believe in the Unbelievable that is YOU, and my prayer for you today is that you find that faith is ever present in your life.

Have a blessed day! 

DC

"All things are possible if you believe." Mark 9:23

 

Follow Me:


Website:

Believe In The Unbelievable

Twitter:

@DCBITUB

FB:

Believe in the Unbelievable Page

@BITUBDC

Little Boy, Big Dreams LLC Page

@littleboybigdreams 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Most Frequented Posts