Monday, December 2, 2019

Daily BITUB- “Thankful and Full of Grace”

"Commit to the Lord whatever you do, and He will establish your plans." (Proverbs 16:3) 

I found myself sitting in church yesterday thinking about where I am in my life. The Pastor was talking about being thankful and was giving praise to God for the many volunteers the past few weeks. I wondered if I was doing enough, giving enough, sharing enough. I wondered if I died tomorrow what would I be presenting to God with the life I've lived. I was overwhelmed with gratitude for everything God has given me, and even more overwhelmed knowing that I didn't deserve it. I've learned this past year how significant God's Grace is in our lives. I knew it through growing up in the church, but it has been this past year that I truly began to understand it. I found myself more in awe of the sacrifice Jesus made for us. My clarity came in the form of what I thought was not a blessing only to discover it was one of the biggest blessings God has ever allowed me to have this year. It was an experience that shook me. I guess you can say though it shook me and woke me. I don't pretend to preach, to know the answers, to push my faith on others, but I also don't pretend that it doesn't matter to me. I share my thoughts, my ideas, my beliefs, my faith, my hope and my path because maybe someone needs to hear it. Maybe I do it because I need to hear it and remind myself when I get off the path. God is great all the time. He is constantly at work in our lives in as much as we care to see it, to live it, and to believe it. Still I wonder, and it is in that wonder, that I will continue to pray in gratitude for the Grace or God and do what I can to serve Him.

Believe in the Unbelievable that is YOU and my prayer for you today is that you find the beauty in serving Our Lord and the opportunities to experience His Grace throughout today and every day.

Have a blessed week! 

DC

"All things are possible if you believe." Mark 9:23

 

Follow Me:


Website:

Believe In The Unbelievable

Twitter:

@DCBITUB

FB:

Believe in the Unbelievable Page

@BITUBDC

Little Boy, Big Dreams LLC Page

@littleboybigdreams 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Most Frequented Posts