Monday, January 13, 2020

Daily BITUB- “Tomorrow”

I'll do it tomorrow. I'll get to you tomorrow. I'll handle that issue tomorrow. I'll read to you tomorrow. I'll play with you tomorrow. I'll take that trip, I'll ask for the chance, I'll tell them I love them... Tomorrow. Yes, those words are so easy to say. It is even easier to make ourselves push everything off until tomorrow. We are so good at letting ourselves off the hook. We can conjure up every excuse in the book to keep from having to do something that takes us out of our comfort zone, off our path, away from our plan. If only we would take that energy and use it to create reasons why we can vs why we can't accomplish something. Nobody is going to do it for us, nobody will be able to motivate you if you are emotionally engaged in your own goals and dreams. Who is setting the  expectations? Who is responsible for holding up their end of the bargain? You are. You control the now, you are the decision maker, you set the plan in motion, and you decide when, what, and how it carries out. We've all heard tomorrow is not promised so many times, but it doesn't resonate until it matters. Then when it does it's too late. So, get to what you need to get to. Do the things you need to do. Stop waiting for the moment and make the moment. Not tomorrow, but today.

Believe in the Unbelievable that is YOU and my prayer for you today is that you schedule the things that matter. That you do what you need to do, but take time to remind those that matter they do, that you take moments for you, and you don't get so wrapped up making a living you forget to live.

Have a blessed week everyone!  

DC

"All things are possible if you believe." Mark 9:23

 

Follow Me:


Website:

Believe In The Unbelievable

Twitter:

@DCBITUB

FB:

Believe in the Unbelievable Page

@BITUBDC

Little Boy, Big Dreams LLC Page

@littleboybigdreams 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Most Frequented Posts