Tuesday, September 22, 2020

Daily BITUB- “Solutions”

Have you tried to solve a problem over and over, but you just can't seem to find a solution? Before you know it you are spending all your energy on that one issue and your entire day is wasted with no resolution in sight. What if it isn't that you can't find a solution to your problem;  it's that maybe you aren't looking in the right place? Maybe it isn't a problem at all. Sometimes you have to take a step back and reassess the situation. I've been dealing with what I felt like was a problem, and it was exhausting trying to figure out what to do. So much that it started occupying space in my head all day and every day. It prevented me from focusing on the good around me. Then I stopped myself. I stopped looking at the situation as a negative and instead determined that I had an opportunity to reevaluate some things in my head and my life.I did a lot of praying, soul searching, and asking others for guidance. Then I started to look at it with new eyes and a different perspective that created an entirely new attitude. I essentially started the solution process over by taking the problem out of the equation. I removed the negative from it all, and a whole new set of solutions presented themselves. It's hard. Hard to see when we are stuck in that one place. How many of you out there are allowing one thing to keep you from all the possibilities beyond it? I'm not saying you ignore the problem, but maybe the answer is to look past it, but you won't let yourself get there. Lay it down and move on. Chances are you will find that there are more things to deal with. More situations that will bring you clarity, experience, resolution. In those we often find the answers to things we once thought we couldn't. We become better for it, and we quickly realize that once a problem is now our blessing.

Believe In The Unbelievable that is YOU and my prayer for you today is for God to give you guidance, wisdom and clarity. That you can lay down your burdens and problems and see that through Him will always be a solution. 

Have a blessed, safe and healthy day all. 


DC

"All things are possible if you believe." Mark 9:23

 

Follow Me:


Website:

Believe In The Unbelievable

Twitter:

@DCBITUB

FB:

Believe in the Unbelievable Page

@BITUBDC

Little Boy, Big Dreams LLC Page

@littleboybigdreams 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Most Frequented Posts