Thursday, July 24, 2014

Daily BITUB- "Live, Laugh, Love"

Yesterday I was standing in the middle of a group of people who were trying to trump one another on how miserable their life was.  I couldn't walk away without asking them if they could think of one thing in their life that made them happy.  One thing they could smile about.  I told them that one of my favorite sayings is "live, laugh, love".  Then I asked them if they have laughed in awhile.  They looked at me curiously and I told them I was serious.  Have you laughed today?  I mean really laughed and let yourself go.  Think about those moments you lost yourself in laughter, in joy, in happiness.  I think about my down times...  Those days that beat me up and how hearing the laughter of my kids immediately picked me up!  How allowing myself to share in their moment quickly removed that feeling of stress or frustration and replaced it with the reminder of how blessed we can be when we let ourselves be a part of those blessings.  While we all have things that aren't the best, that frustrate, that disappoint...  Chances are there are blessings that simply allow us to take the breath we need and see that as bad as it may be God always places something good in our lives.  Something that reminds us just how blessed we are to live, laugh and love!

Believe in the Unbelievable that is YOU and have a blessed day!

DC 
"Believe in yourself... All things are possible if you believe." Mark 9:23


Contacts:
Little Boy, Big Dreams store: NEW DESIGN!  NEW DESIGN! "Put your Dreams in Motion" NOW AVAILABLE!
Twitter:
FB:
Believe in the Unbelievable Page
Little Boy, Big Dreams LLC Page
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Most Frequented Posts