Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Daily BITUB- "Productive or Complete"

Yesterday seemed to fly by!  I had a million things to do and it seems as if I ran out of time to do them.  What I remember though was putting aside some things I wanted to do to focus on things I felt needed to be done.  As I thought more about that I realized how often it happens.  Don't misinterpret what I'm saying...  We have responsibilities and those are a must, and many of those are things that make us feel productive and good about our day.  However, if we often ignore the things that make us who we are... Those hobbies, quiet moments, playing with our kids, laughing with friends...  The things that nurture our souls, sharpen our talents, give us joy and help us grow... We are doing ourselves and others a disservice.  We aren't reaching our full potential because we are leaving out the necessary parts of it that help us reach it!  In order to do that we must include in our day those special things that bring out the best in us.  It's a balance, and I fully understand it's not easy to do, but as you progress through life do your best to find the time to include ALL your blessings.  You might just find that your day doesn't just feel productive...  It feels complete, and that is a feeling that makes God's beautiful gift of life that much more blessed!

Believe in the Unbelievable that is YOU and have a blessed day!

DC 
"Believe in yourself... All things are possible if you believe." Mark 9:23


Contacts:
Little Boy, Big Dreams store: NEW DESIGN!  NEW DESIGN! "Put your Dreams in Motion" NOW AVAILABLE!
Twitter:
FB:
Believe in the Unbelievable Page
Little Boy, Big Dreams LLC Page
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Most Frequented Posts