Thursday, August 14, 2014

Daily BITUB- "Focus!"

Yesterday I was trying to read some scribbling I had written on a piece of paper from the previous week.  I couldn't make it out because, well, I have horrible handwriting.  I laughed as I did my best to decipher the thoughts I had written down, but while I could make out words and even sentences I couldn't determine the complete direction I was going.  I sat back in my chair and tried to piece together the moment I wrote it.  What had happened?  What else was I doing that sparked a thought worthy of being written?  Who was I thinking of?  Why was I thinking of them?  I got frustrated because I simply didn't have any clue what was on that paper!  

Right before I was going to throw it out one word caught my eye.  Then I started to piece together the rest of it.  I was able to make out the words, sentences and before I knew it I was remembering exactly what I was writing about. 

Sometimes we overlook what matters most.  When we are lost, confused, wondering, questioning...  We just need to focus.  Truth is we often forget that's all we need to get back on the path, to get grounded and to push forward.  Often we forget that at the very center of it all, right where He always is...  God!  When all else fails focusing on Him is always going to be a good place to begin... And chances are you will find from there everything else has a way of coming together exactly as it should. 

Believe in the Unbelievable that is YOU and have a blessed day!


DC 
"Believe in yourself... All things are possible if you believe." Mark 9:23


Contacts:
Little Boy, Big Dreams store: NEW DESIGN!  NEW DESIGN! "God's Beautiful Gift of Life" NOW AVAILABLE!
Twitter:
FB:
Believe in the Unbelievable Page
Little Boy, Big Dreams LLC Page
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Most Frequented Posts