Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Daily BITUB- "I Believe in You"

I don't believe in you because I have to.  I believe in you because your passion for life inspires me.  I believe in your drive and have witnessed your commitment to it.  I believe in you because you stand up for what matters to you and fight for what you believe in.  I believe in your heart and have seen you focus on your pursuits with all of it.  I believe in your dreams and have seen you reach for them with all you are.  I believe in the goals you have set for yourself and have watched you put the bar higher each time you set a new one.  I believe in your ability to surpass limitations and have seen you hit a wall only to push beyond it.  I believe in you because I have seen you take every opportunity that comes your way and make the most of it.  I believe in your faith and am blessed that you have lent it to me when I was questioning mine.  I believe that you are a blessing and thank God for you everyday.  

I don't believe in you because I have to...  I believe in you because of who you are.

Believe in the Unbelievable that is YOU and have a blessed day.  

DC 
"Believe in yourself... All things are possible if you believe." Mark 9:23


Contacts:
Little Boy, Big Dreams store: NEW DESIGN!  NEW DESIGN! "God's Beautiful Gift of Life" NOW AVAILABLE!
Twitter:
FB:
Believe in the Unbelievable Page
Little Boy, Big Dreams LLC Page
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Most Frequented Posts