Tuesday, November 22, 2016

Daily BITUB- "Change in Faith"

Change will happen.  No matter how we might push against it, deny it, resist it...  It happens.  I often wonder how people would rather sit and allow a present they aren't happy with to continue rather then make the changes necessary to push forward. Then I remember, I've been there.  I've even thought that if things were just the way they were before, even though it wasn't a good situation, at least I knew what to expect.  That fear of tomorrow can stop us in our tracks.  It's up to us to sit ourselves down and decide to not accept situations that aren't conducive to a better place, a stronger foundation, a more complete and honest present.   It's saying, "No, I'm not ok with this!", "No, I will not accept this situation!, "No, I will not give up!"  We control so much, and the things we don't are where faith comes into play!  Faith that we can and we will!  Faith that no matter the uncertainty that challenges us, God will guide us.  After all if we knew what was coming we wouldn't ever have to leap in faith.

Believe in the Unbelievable that is YOU and have a blessed day! 

DC
"Believe in yourself... All things are possible if you believe." Mark 9:23


Contacts:
Little Boy, Big Dreams store: NEW DESIGNS NOW AVAILABLE! 
Twitter:
FB:
Believe in the Unbelievable Page
Little Boy, Big Dreams LLC Page

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Most Frequented Posts