Monday, November 14, 2016

Daily BITUB- "He's Always There"

I've tried my best and failed.  I've given my all and fell short.  I've lost faith, I've let emotions lead me, I've been negative, unforgiving, and I've blamed everybody for things that have happened to me.  Reality is even the strongest in faith lose their way sometimes, but God never leaves us.  He is there even when we tell Him to go away.  He is there even when we feel like He isn't.  There are times we question our place.  We wonder how we got here and how we will move from here.  Thing is we must be the catalyst that ignites the fire to get up and continue on the path.  We must take notice of the blessings amidst the storm we may be in.  God won't hand us what we want, but it's trusting He will provide us what we need when we need it most.  I've said it before and often...  Just because our prayers aren't answered exactly the way we wanted doesn't mean they weren't answered. After all while we all experience set backs and tough times, we also have those moments where we've tried our best and succeeded, given our all and exceeded expectations, had enough faith to lend it to others when they needed it, let our emotions ground us, been positive, forgiving, and been grateful for lessons that our experiences provided...  and just as God was there for the tough times, be thankful to Him for being there for these moments too.

Believe in the Unbelievable that is YOU and have a blessed week!

DC
"Believe in yourself... All things are possible if you believe." Mark 9:23


Contacts:
Little Boy, Big Dreams store: NEW DESIGNS NOW AVAILABLE! 
Twitter:
FB:
Believe in the Unbelievable Page
Little Boy, Big Dreams LLC Page

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Most Frequented Posts