Thursday, March 14, 2019

Daily BITUB- “Gidget Carrizales- Health and Life”

Take a moment to read and enjoy this post from Gidget!

Believe in the Unbelievable that is YOU and have a blessed day!       


Here's what a Health & Life Coach is….                                     
                                                                       
With the relentless demands of work and life responsibilities, what we women are doing to try to transform our bodies is no longer working and we're looking for something greater.
                                                                       
Sometimes women don't know what to do to change their bodies, but more often it's that we're stuck in a rut and don't know how to get out of it. 95% of our behavior occurs out of habit, either unconsciously or in reaction to external demands.
                                                                       
That's why we struggle to make changes that last. Even when the need for change is obvious and our intentions are strong, we often fall short.
                                                                       
That's a problem, and all the diet industry can offer is "Eat fewer calories and exercise more."
                                                                       
If that worked, it would've worked.

Did you know that 98% of all dieters gain the weight back?
                                                                       
And that the average person makes the same New Year's resolution ten separate times without success?                                               
Why is that?

Because they don't have support or accountability.

Doctors, dietitians and other practitioners either don't have the time or the skills to help people stay motivated and follow through to get a lasting result. So people default to their set habits, even when they know those habits make them feel lousy.

Without the right support and accountability, this dysfunctional cycle will continue and in many cases, get worse.
                                                           
That's where health coaches like me come in, to provide the right SYSTEM, SUPPORT and ACCOUNTABILITY so you can - finally - make a total transformation in your life.
Hi...My name is Gidget Carrizales...I help Women with Digestive Issues & Belly Bloat, Double their Energy and Transform their body so they can start living the life they deserve! Without giving up WINE & Chocolate! Working together to Transform their lives into looking AMAZING & feeling ALIVE!
As a Certified Health & Life Coach I work to INSPIRE Empowerment and ALIVENESS through ALL areas of my clients life…Health, Money, Relationships/Love, Career, and Connection to Something Greater.
However, this was not always my profession...My story...
Several years ago, my body started shutting down…I was in my early 30's…when I say shutting down, I mean horrible aches and pains, muscle spasms, migraine headaches up to 3x's per week…no relief outside of intravenous pain and migraine meds…so I was having to go to the hospital several times a week with these migraines…experiencing extreme fatigue daily, horrible brain fogs. Then worse and worse…it was getting to the point where I could hardly walk…every muscle in my body would spasm…could not hardly get out of bed and face the day due to the pain and extreme exhaustion. Went from Doc to doc…they could never find anything wrong with me that would explain these wide range of symptoms…other than High Blood Pressure, Hypothyroidism, depression, high anxiety…you name it.  So they diagnosed me with Fibromyalgia, Hypothyroidism and hypertension. Long story short, I decided that this was not my truth and this is not how my life was going to go. I researched and sought out how to heal my body. I decided to take control of my own life and health. Through food, mindset shifts, rewiring of beliefs, behaviors, habits and choices...my health and my life started changing dramatically (complete story on my website and YouTube Channel...links shared below).
I now Feel ALIVE and Amazing! I am no longer on ANY prescription medications. I had started learning more and more about foods and then deeper about TOXINS in foods this day and time and GMO's!! I also learned about Leaky Gut on my journey and possible causes. I figured out what foods worked best with my body and what foods did not. I cut out processed foods and sugar. I stay away from the foods that cause me inflammation and drain my energy. I feed myself whole nourishing foods. I now live my life helping others feel the same! 
So, over the years this healing journey has set me on my new professional path that feels very right, clear, and obvious – it's the journey I've been traveling on for a long time and didn't even realize. 
My Passion, my mission in life, is to help women who are stressed out, busy professionals transform their bodies….and their lives. After years of passionate research in health, wellness, nutrition, and optimal performance, I've realized that it's time to turn this passion into practical knowledge for the real world (AKA skills you can use in your everyday life that help you lose weight, gain energy, and transform your body!)

I help women from anywhere in the US...all sessions are via phone and/or Skype. I also offer Online Group Programs with Live Facebook Group Coaching Sessions in a Private Facebook Group Page.

If you or someone you love could benefit from losing weight, gaining energy, and transforming their life, please let do not hesitate to reach out and/or to share this information.

I am gifting to you my 60 Minute  "Total Transformation" Breakthrough Session.

In this session, you will discover:
·         What's been stopping you, slowing you down or keeping you from having the body and/or life you want
·         A powerful vision for your Total Transformation, and what it will mean to you and for your life
·         Which foods and lifestyle habits are bringing your body down...and what to do about it
·         A step-by-step plan to create a Total Transformation in 90 days or less

This is a great opportunity to see what it would be like to work with me as your Health & Life Coach.

Thank you for helping me contribute to the beauty and power of women everywhere!

Now is your time,

Gidget Carrizales, CEOC, CHC, CLC
Certified Health & Life Coach

Click here to Subscribe to my YouTube Channel  for weekly Health & Wellness Videos as well! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Most Frequented Posts