Wednesday, March 20, 2019

Daily BITUB- “Lift It Up”

What's on your mind? Why are you letting it hold you down, push you back, create doubt? Why can't you let it go? Why can't you choose happy? What's stopping you from doing it? It's not your circumstances. It's not your environment. It's not anyone around you. I know there is a lot happening. I know what it feels like to think it's not possible to get up, to get through, to get on with it. Then I remember those times I found a way. Often not on my own. It took letting others help me. It took realizing asking for guidance, for help, for faith, for prayers wasn't a weakness... It was real strength that created real hope, real truth, real progression. It was letting God in and giving Him that worry so I could see He was providing me the blessings of a new day to be better, a smile from someone to make me smile, a word of advise from someone who had been there. Whatever you have weighing you down you are stronger than it will ever be because of everything you have to help you lift it up. It won't be easy to see it, but giving yourself a chance to is a beautiful place to start.

Believe in the Unbelievable that is YOU and have a blessed day! 

DC
"All things are possible if you believe." Mark 9:23

Follow Me:

Website:
Twitter:
FB:
Believe in the Unbelievable Page
Little Boy, Big Dreams LLC Page

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Most Frequented Posts