Monday, June 24, 2019

Daily BITUB- “Prayer and The Spirit”

"The Helper, The Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in my name, will teach you everything and make you remember all that I have told you." John 14:26 

Yesterday morning I was blessed to be at the chapel early to pray for our pastor. Often we talk of the Holy Spirit and the power of prayer, but sometimes we don't realize it until we allow ourselves to truly let go and let that spirit in. The emotions can be overwhelming and the feeling can lift you up higher than you thought possible. God is always present, but it's up to us to allow Him in. It's up to us to let Him be a part of our journey and a part of the life we are choosing to live. I haven't always put God first as many things clouded my judgement. What I thought I needed was simply a want, when in reality all I truly ever needed was what was in front of me. It may take many lessons to figure that out, and I'm still learning them, but God keeps reminding me that through Him is the way. That the blessings He has given me through my wife, my kids, my family, my work family, my renewed faith and renewed relationship with Him is exactly what I have always wanted, and God has always known it is exactly what I needed. 

Believe in the Unbelievable that is YOU and my prayer for you today is that you allow yourself moments with God. Moments where you can pray, let Him in, and be completely open to what He has in store for you next. 

Have a blessed week. 

DC

"All things are possible if you believe." Mark 9:23

 

Follow Me:


Website:

Believe In The Unbelievable

Twitter:

@DCBITUB

FB:

Believe in the Unbelievable Page

@BITUBDC

Little Boy, Big Dreams LLC Page

@littleboybigdreams 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Most Frequented Posts