Wednesday, July 10, 2019

Daily BITUB- “The Journey”

I thought I would share a small excerpt/summary from my speaking engagements. I haven't spoken in awhile, but continue to be blessed by the opportunity to write and share with all of you. 

When I first got out of college I had a job opportunity to move to Grand Junction, Colorado and make pretty good money right out of school. Circumstances would alter that path and a couple years after that I found myself lost and confused as to where I was headed. I remember vividly being angry with God to a point that I turned my back on Him. I didn't want church. I didn't want to hear the word, I didn't want anything to do with faith, hope, Jesus. It would take years to understand that my path wasn't altered it was redirected to where I was supposed to go. I didn't get it. I didn't want to see it and demon after demon would infiltrate my life because it was easier to let them in then to fight them off. As I sit here today and reflect on things past, I shake my head at how clear it is all now. God always had a path for me. He always was there even when I refused to see Him. There were blessings I dismissed  as chance, angels I blew off as coincidence, and love I didn't reciprocate. Still today I often think about why me, but now it's more why save me. Then I realize we are all God's children, we are blessed by His Grace, and we are on a path that even when it seems like we are lost, God knows exactly where we are, where we are going, and how we will get there.

Believe in the Unbelievable that is YOU and my prayer for you today is that you find your path, and realize no matter where you are, what you are feeling, how lost you may think you are God will provide you the light you need in the tunnel. My hope is that through that light you see that even in your darkest moments there are blessings.

Have a blessed day. 

DC

"All things are possible if you believe." Mark 9:23

 

Follow Me:


Website:

Believe In The Unbelievable

Twitter:

@DCBITUB

FB:

Believe in the Unbelievable Page

@BITUBDC

Little Boy, Big Dreams LLC Page

@littleboybigdreams 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Most Frequented Posts