Monday, July 8, 2019

Daily BITUB- “Worthy of The Lord”

As I was reading this weekend and writing my thoughts down for the week's blog posts I came across this bible verse that made me give pause. "Live a life worthy of the Lord and please Him in every way: bearing fruit in every good work, growing in the knowledge of God." (Colossians 1:10) I was thinking how often I've led a life of instant gratification, a life where I didn't appreciate my blessings, appreciate the lessons my Mom and Pop taught me, appreciate my brother and sisters who comfort me, appreciate friends, my job,  the time with my children, and my wife who has been to hell and back with me. It's easy to lose sight of things until you let yourself see what God has laid out and you start to do your best to "live a life worthy of the Lord", or in my case worthy and appreciative of all the blessings in my life. I'm flawed in many respects, but being on this journey with God as my guide, with the values and lessons I've learned as a path, and all the people that make me want to be better as my companions I like the journey I'm on more than ever. My hope is that there is fruit in every good work and that as I grow in my personal knowledge of God I continue to grow and be honest with myself about who I am and be more open to where God is taking me.  

Believe in the Unbelievable that is YOU and my prayer for you today is that you take a moment to reflect on where you've been and where you want to go. That you appreciate the blessings and give thanks to God for it is through Him we are possible.

Have a blessed week all. 

DC

"All things are possible if you believe." Mark 9:23

 

Follow Me:


Website:

Believe In The Unbelievable

Twitter:

@DCBITUB

FB:

Believe in the Unbelievable Page

@BITUBDC

Little Boy, Big Dreams LLC Page

@littleboybigdreams 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Most Frequented Posts