Thursday, September 19, 2019

Daily BITUB- “Give The Good”

"May the words of my mouth and the meditations of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O Lord, my Rock and my Redeemer."- Psalm 19:14 

Over the years I've found myself in situations where I felt like people were doing things for me, but really it was for their own benefit. Maybe it was because of my past experiences, but to label everyone like that wasn't a fair assessment. When I opened my eyes and allowed others to do as they were called to do I found many where truly interested in offering of themselves because that's who they were and what they felt compelled to do. Life is a series of opportunities to give more than we take, to offer experiences, knowledge, to learn, to teach, to be of service. In doing that we mustn't shy away from those opportunities if we are called upon to witness God's blessings. We must do what we can to live our best life, not at the expense of others, but with the hope that maybe we make each other's lives a little better even if for a moment. We must say the things we feel, give the things we can, be pure in our interactions, and always faithful to our values understanding that God leads us if we simply give ourselves to Him so that He can... And as The Word says that we do so in that it is pleasing in the sight of The Lord.

Believe in the Unbelievable that is YOU and my prayer for you today is that you find the good in others and you share that good by giving of yourself in the moments that you can. 

Have a blessed day. 

DC

"All things are possible if you believe." Mark 9:23

 

Follow Me:


Website:

Believe In The Unbelievable

Twitter:

@DCBITUB

FB:

Believe in the Unbelievable Page

@BITUBDC

Little Boy, Big Dreams LLC Page

@littleboybigdreams 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Most Frequented Posts