Thursday, December 5, 2019

Daily BITUB- “Knowing”

It is never our intention to stop growing, but often we stop ourselves from knowing. I've done it. I stopped wanting to get it. I stopped wanting to know things. Knowing what was right and wrong, knowing why I chose that over this, knowing what was in front of me, knowing why I wanted the things I did, knowing who was in my corner and why they were, knowing my place, knowing God. We stop knowing sometimes because to know is to have to face things maybe we don't want to face. We have to be real and clear with expectations of others and ourselves. What are we doing? Why are we doing it? Who do we need and why do we need them? What role are we playing? Why is our life the way it is? How do we want our lives to be? A lot of questions that we answer. A lot of roads we travel. A lot of faith. A lot of trust. A lot of believing that allowing ourselves to know all the things we can about ourselves is the starting point to growing into the person that God intended us to be. If we want to grow, then we must start allowing ourselves to know, and know ourselves well. 

Believe in the Unbelievable that is YOU and my prayer for you today is that you let yourself get to know you. Who you are and why you are. Where you are going and why you are going there. Let yourself know your place and allow God to travel with you every step of the way.

Have a blessed day. 

DC
"All things are possible if you believe." Mark 9:23

Follow Me:

Website:
Twitter:
FB:
Believe in the Unbelievable Page
Little Boy, Big Dreams LLC Page

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Most Frequented Posts