Monday, April 6, 2020

Daily BITUB- “Hail Mary”

During bible study yesterday morning there was a question about what helps you believe. What takes you to a place where you feel safe and comforted? What's your go-to prayer? I instantly remembered my prayer and my place. Going to Catholic school at St. Mary's I had three very influential people that always believed in me, despite my ability to make it hard to... Sister Carita, Sister Paschal and Mrs. Simcik. Each of them at different junctures in my life seemed to take it upon themselves to push me, pull me, and teach me hard lessons by giving me the tough love I needed. That school gave me so many memories, so many lessons, so many relationships and influences. It's a blessing that it is there doing the same for so many kids today. Then there was my go-to prayer that still takes me back to that place and those people... The Hail Mary. I always found peace and a calming when I said it then and when I say it today. It puts me back in that church, with those people, surrounded by love, by faith, by God's Grace. It wasn't really until the past year and a half that I started to understand God better. The lessons I learned there come flowing in exactly at the moment I need them to. The prayer helps me get my footing and steadies me when I lose my way. As I thought about it today so much came rushing in. God is always at work. His lessons, as I've said before, may take years to get, but we must trust and believe that it is in His time not ours. That makes it beautiful to know that there will always be moments yet to come where our lessons and blessings from God are simply waiting for us to get there. 

Believe in the Unbelievable that is YOU and my prayer for you today is my go-to prayer. May it find you comforted and healthy. 

Hail Mary, full of Grace, the Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou among women, and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death.  Amen

Have a blessed week everyone. 

DC

"All things are possible if you believe." Mark 9:23

 

Follow Me:


Website:

Believe In The Unbelievable

Twitter:

@DCBITUB

FB:

Believe in the Unbelievable Page

@BITUBDC

Little Boy, Big Dreams LLC Page

@littleboybigdreams 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Most Frequented Posts