Thursday, April 9, 2020

Daily BITUB- “Why and Who”

 When I first started in sales my boss told me to put a picture of something I really wanted on my desk. I remember putting up a house and next to it a car. At that time it never really occurred to me that what I wanted was not that, but what would eventually be in it. As I work today I'm looking at pictures of my family on my desk. My parents, my beautiful wife, my kids all staring back at me. It's a simple reminder of why I do what I do. It's basic really when you strip away all the non essentials. It's us who often try to complicate it. Deep down we all know why we do it. We all have our motivation. We all go about it and are pushed by different things. It's not about what you can get in life, but what you can give. There is no satisfaction, at least I've found, in doing things for yourself if you can't bring others along for the ride. We must celebrate our now. We must be grateful for our present. It's naive to think we are as good as we are going to be, because we all can be better. Better at our awareness. Better at smelling the roses and giving some to those who have no roses of their own. We are creatures of habit, so I pray that our habits change drastically when this is over. That we appreciate our days, our ability to be around the ones that matter, to focus on spending our days with those we live for and those things that bring us to life. 

Believe in the Unbelievable that is YOU and my prayer for you today is that you continue to push yourself to whatever you were before this. That you see the reason why and if that doesn't make sense anymore you change it.

Have a blessed and healthy day everyone. 

DC

"All things are possible if you believe." Mark 9:23

 

Follow Me:


Website:

Believe In The Unbelievable

Twitter:

@DCBITUB

FB:

Believe in the Unbelievable Page

@BITUBDC

Little Boy, Big Dreams LLC Page

@littleboybigdreams 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Most Frequented Posts