Tuesday, January 12, 2021

Daily BITUB- “Self Assess”

I often evaluate how things are going. My own personal assessment. It's important to do a pulse check. Am I closer to where I want to be? If not, why? What is in my way? Is it me? What decisions must be made today to move myself forward? Why am I making them? Are they easy? Are they because it will make everybody happy, but isn't really what I want? Are they being made because they are simply the right decisions to make? That's important. It's important to know, to understand and to feel you are doing things because you should. You can't allow yourself to get wrapped up in "maybe" and "what if". Sometimes it is crucial to be clear with your intentions. Take an inventory of your current situation. Look at the progression. Determine what needs to happen. Give yourself goals. Set benchmarks. Tell others so they can help you be accountable. Assess honestly. Be real with yourself, and stop playing games with what is important to you. You know what your non negotiable things are. You know why you do what you do. You know what matters. If you haven't in awhile... Maybe it's time you go ahead and make your own personal assessment. Figure out where you are, and get to work on moving towards where you want to be. 

Believe In The Unbelievable that is YOU and my prayer for you today is that you have the courage to self assess. See where you are, and trust in God's plan to take you where He knows you need to be.

Have a blessed, safe, and healthy day everyone.

DC

"All things are possible if you believe." Mark 9:23

 

Follow Me:


Website:

Believe In The Unbelievable

Twitter:

@DCBITUB

FB:

Believe in the Unbelievable Page

@BITUBDC

Little Boy, Big Dreams LLC Page

@littleboybigdreams 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Most Frequented Posts