Wednesday, January 13, 2021

Daily BITUB- “You are strong enough!”

You are strong enough. You've always been strong enough. You've always had what it takes. Maybe you just need someone to tell you. Maybe you need a reminder of what you've endured. Our strength comes from those moments we sometimes wish weren't on our path. The trials we face. The negative we deal with. The hurt. The loss. The pain. I have scars that are impossible to erase. I wanted to. I asked God to remove them. I've sat and begged to forget them. I wanted to bury them deep down. That was until I told myself I didn't have to. It was ok to feel. It was ok to use those experiences to be better. It was ok to let the emotion out and express it. It was ok to face those fears. Yeah, it's not always easy. Sometimes it's exhausting isn't it? Yet, here you are. You keep finding your way through the hardest days. So far everything you have faced you've gotten through it. That's not an accident. That's you. That's your faith. That's hope. That's heart. That's strength, and you have always had it.

Believe In The Unbelievable that is YOU and my prayer for you today is that you let yourself feel how strong you are. That you lean on it, believe in it, trust that God doesn't put things on you that He won't help you through. Have faith in that. You are going to be ok. 

Have a blessed, safe, and healthy day everyone. 

DC

"All things are possible if you believe." Mark 9:23

 

Follow Me:


Website:

Believe In The Unbelievable

Twitter:

@DCBITUB

FB:

Believe in the Unbelievable Page

@BITUBDC

Little Boy, Big Dreams LLC Page

@littleboybigdreams 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Most Frequented Posts