Tuesday, March 31, 2020

Daily BITUB- “Gpa”

I talked to my Gpa this weekend. He was telling me about how things were going there. Told me about going to the store early and there was already a line and he was having none of it. Made me laugh and smile. He is 94 and listening to him tell me to take care of myself, that if I needed anything to call him, that he can't wait to see us and have one big party to celebrate everything reminded me of why we must be good to one another. Just care about each other. Why we must be kind, aware, and count our blessings. Why we must help everyone we can when we can. Why when we have more we give to those who don't. He, as he always has, just wants us all to be ok. He, like many people out there, remind us why we must be patient, be vigilant, be content. He needs things I'm sure, but it will always be others first. I miss him. I miss my family. I miss our friends, but we are comforted by God and His Grace. I know this is our time to prove we can and will weather the storm, and like Gpa be the light in the dark and be there when someone needs us. A great reminder that we get to show that we really do understand that "in everything, (we) do to others what (we) would have them do to (us)."- Matthew 7:12 

Believe In The Unbelievable that is YOU and my prayer for you today is that you find a moment to give, to appreciate, to count your blessings... There are many.

Have a blessed and healthy day.

DC

"All things are possible if you believe." Mark 9:23

 

Follow Me:


Website:

Believe In The Unbelievable

Twitter:

@DCBITUB

FB:

Believe in the Unbelievable Page

@BITUBDC

Little Boy, Big Dreams LLC Page

@littleboybigdreams 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Most Frequented Posts