Tuesday, May 26, 2020

Daily BITUB- “”Relationships”

 As the week begins, I can't help but find myself giving thanks to God for allowing me another day, and I am grateful. Grateful for many things, but mostly for the relationships in my life today. Over the years I have pushed away many people. Why? Fear of hurt, loss, and lack of trust. As I have grown older though, I've developed a realization that I have a sense of need. I need certain people around me because they are essential to who I am. They are accountability partners. They are truth sayers. They are confidants. They are shoulders to cry on. They are people we can tell our secrets to. They are the ones we trust and run to often. They don't judge, but they validate. They give us tough and honest love. They, in turn, only ask we do the same. I thank God for allowing those relationships in my life and have tried to be intentional in who I allow myself to have those relationships with. Our physical, mental and spiritual selves often determine that for us, and over the years we figure out why that's important. Real, true and open connections matter. It's not easy to find those people and we may have been burned along the way in pursuit of them, but I've found that God has a plan for us and those people are along the path He lays out for a reason. Whether or not we walk it is on us though, and we get to learn from all types of interactions and relationships, both good and bad. I'm grateful today for those lessons I've learned the hard way and for my blessings... My wife who is unconditionally loved, loving and a guiding light, my family who is faithfully there, and my dearest friends who want nothing but the comfort of knowing we share moments and memories of past, present and future to come. So, as the week begins in my morning reflections... I can't help but find myself grateful.

Believe In The Unbelievable that is YOU and my prayer for you today is that you find your blessings along the path God has intended for you. That you nurture and give thanks for the special relationships in your life, and that you are intentional in saying you are. 

Have a blessed and healthy week everyone.

DC

"All things are possible if you believe." Mark 9:23

 

Follow Me:


Website:

Believe In The Unbelievable

Twitter:

@DCBITUB

FB:

Believe in the Unbelievable Page

@BITUBDC

Little Boy, Big Dreams LLC Page

@littleboybigdreams 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Most Frequented Posts