Thursday, May 28, 2020

Daily BITUB- “Transformational”

Let's face it there are simply times in life when things are hard. Everyone has a thought and an opinion about something. Some things come easy for people while for others it's hard. There are many debates happening as we speak about what it means to live and let live. There is hurt, confusion, sadness and there is also joy, gratefulness, focus. There are so many people at different ends of the emotional spectrum it's hard to stay focused on goals. We can't ignore the world around us and we shouldn't. There are things daily we are responsible for and things we must address in order to handle our daily obligations and expectations. Those things should be a direct reflection of who we are and the long term person we want to be. For me, my personal grind is to serve others. I want to help guide as I have been guided. My daily actions must be in line with that and I must be honest with myself daily about whether or not they are. My opinions are mine, but my beliefs are non-negotionable. I'm not sure what each day will bring, but by equipping myself with faith, truth, and belief I'm ready to deal with whatever God needs me to handle. I believe in that. 1 Corinthians 12:7 says "Each person is given something to do that shows who God is. Everyone gets in on it, everyone benefits."  As I approach another birthday I can honestly say this year has been transformational for me. I've experienced people, both good and bad, I've faced myself and parts of me I didn't like, I've grown closer to God, I've realized a calling and learned a deeper appreciation for family and faith. I've realigned priorities and feel that I want everyone to be a part of this journey. I pray I can be a better person, a better leader, father, husband, friend so that maybe there will be something in me that shows a little of who God is. 

Believe In The Unbelievable that is YOU and my prayer for you today is that you live the life you want to live in faith, with your values at the forefront, and that you allow yourself opportunity to show, through you, who God is. 

Have a blessed and healthy day everyone.

DC

"All things are possible if you believe." Mark 9:23

 

Follow Me:


Website:

Believe In The Unbelievable

Twitter:

@DCBITUB

FB:

Believe in the Unbelievable Page

@BITUBDC

Little Boy, Big Dreams LLC Page

@littleboybigdreams 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Most Frequented Posts