Tuesday, June 30, 2020

Daily BITUB- “Long Way Around”

"For I am the LORD your God who takes hold of your right hand and says to you, Do not fear; I will help you." (Isaiah 41:13)

The road is sometimes longer than I want it to be. Yet I find comfort that I wake up with another day to influence the outcome of it. Blessed to maybe touch lives, to have mine touched, to be inspired and to appreciate the gifts God gives us. I used to not, but now every new day reminds me of the potential to experience more life. It gives me another chance to get my "I love you's" up to date. It gives me another moment to share with my family. It provides me new experiences, new lessons, more opportunities to reach higher. Sure, it also brings new challenges, new setbacks, adversity, negativity. That comes with living life. I've taken so many moments for granted. I have missed things because I wanted to dwell on what I didn't have instead of appreciating what I did. I've been lost, hurt, tired and afraid. Yet somewhere in all of that I decided to give myself to God. I decided to stop putting myself in other people's shoes and instead put myself in God's hands. I still digress sometimes. I still try to let Him go. I still question things. I still get weak in my faith. Yet He continues to leave the 99 to come get me. He continues to remind me of my blessings. He continues to guide me undeservingly. He continues to take my right hand and help me... In Grace, with hope, in faith, in love. Yes, I am grateful that the journey is long and that I am blessed to continue to have the opportunity to take the long way around. 

Believe In The Unbelievable that is YOU and my prayer for you today is that you simply are able to pause if for a moment and appreciate that today is another day to let God lead the way.

Have a blessed, safe, and healthy day all.

DC

"All things are possible if you believe." Mark 9:23

 

Follow Me:


Website:

Believe In The Unbelievable

Twitter:

@DCBITUB

FB:

Believe in the Unbelievable Page

@BITUBDC

Little Boy, Big Dreams LLC Page

@littleboybigdreams 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Most Frequented Posts