Monday, June 8, 2020

Daily BITUB- “Reinvent Continuously”

 I love the term reinvent continuously. I came to understand what that meant more and more as we studied "The Serve Model" at my company. If you aren't familiar with it check it out. The "R" in the model is "Reinvent Continuously". That term has been at the forefront of my life the past year, as this past year of life has been very transformational for me. I've found myself needing, and wanting, to reinvent myself continuously throughout it as I've experienced things that have helped me find me. Things that have helped me understand and see things with more clarity than I ever have. I learned a lot about myself and others. I learned a lot about priorities and aligning them. I learned what it means to be intentional: intentional living, learning, working, growing. Intentional in my relationships. Intentional in my goals. Intentional in pursuing my calling, my path, my dreams. I found the importance of taking better care of my physical health... Eating better, exercising, drinking less. I learned about the importance of taking better care of my mental health... Studying, reading, being true to my feelings, emotions, thoughts, and doing my best to share them. I learned about the importance of taking better care of my spiritual self... Being open about my faith, sharing my values, living with those values as non-negotiable parts of me, talking to God, building a relationship with Him, understanding His role in my life and my acceptance that I want Him to have one. Right now, more than ever, I see where that intentionality has mattered in helping me get through some moments this past year. Moments that I wouldn't trade for anything and lessons I will never forget. As the past year of my life comes to a close, I give thanks to God for my blessings and for another opportunity, this year, to see where intentionally reinventing continuously takes me.

Believe In The Unbelievable that is YOU and my prayer for you today is that you all know how much you mean to me and how blessed we are to have relationships in our lives that simply make us want to be better.
Have a blessed, safe, and healthy week everyone.

DC

"All things are possible if you believe." Mark 9:23

 

Follow Me:


Website:

Believe In The Unbelievable

Twitter:

@DCBITUB

FB:

Believe in the Unbelievable Page

@BITUBDC

Little Boy, Big Dreams LLC Page

@littleboybigdreams 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Most Frequented Posts