Tuesday, July 21, 2020

Daily BITUB- “Keep The Faith”

Keep the faith. You hear it often, but why should you? I once sat in a room afraid of my reflection. I was afraid not because of what I might see, but because I knew what I would. I would question my ability to overcome things because I wasn't really sure I wanted to. That would mean facing my fears, dealing with my short comings, admitting my wrongs. It would mean that I would be exposed for the things I tried my hardest to hide. While I was hiding it from others, I couldn't hide it from myself, and the more I talked to God the more I understood I shouldn't. Our journey is often one of faith. As we take on new roles, experience new chapters in life, new careers, parenthood, marriage, relationships, moving to another town, the ups and downs of life we don't know what awaits us, but we know that our faith can carry us. It has before even if we didn't realize it. As change surrounds us I see people struggling to accept that there will be real changes needed and honest conversations with each other and ourselves about how we can positively influence that change. Just like many things before we don't know what lies ahead, but we know we don't walk it alone. We know God is with us. We know that faith has held us before. We know prayer is a powerful agent of support that resonates beyond us. We know that anything worth living for is worth the things we may have to live with and live through. Life isn't always easy. For many it has never been, yet they continue to fight for a chance to live. They give thanks for the opportunity to make their lives a little better by lifting others up when they can't lift themselves. So, yes, keep the faith. The journey will take you where God intends you to be. You will arrive there exactly when He intends for you to. Remember... "Though you have not seen him, you love him; and even though you do not see him now, you believe in him and are filled with an inexpressible and glorious joy, for you are receiving the end result of your faith, the salvation of your souls."
(1 Peter 1:8-9)

Believe In The Unbelievable that is YOU and my prayer for you today is that you lean on it, leap in it, trust in it, and keep it... Faith. Believe when it seems impossible to believe. 

Have a blessed, safe, and healthy day all. 

DC

"All things are possible if you believe." Mark 9:23

 

Follow Me:


Website:

Believe In The Unbelievable

Twitter:

@DCBITUB

FB:

Believe in the Unbelievable Page

@BITUBDC

Little Boy, Big Dreams LLC Page

@littleboybigdreams 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Most Frequented Posts