Wednesday, September 9, 2020

Daily BITUB- “Dissatisfaction”

If you are dissatisfied with how things are going then you first have to stop pointing fingers. More times than not I have pushed the blame of things that have happened to me on to others. I was convinced they were the reason I was having a horrible time of things, and nobody was going to change my mind. It is hard to realize that our circumstances are not a product of what others have done to us. It is a byproduct of the things we have done to ourselves, or the things we didn't do. If you are willing to invest in the change needed to influence the outcome then you had better start with yourself. I personally was completely opposed to that notion. I wasn't going to invest in myself because I expected people to take me for who I was or they could move on. People did just that. They moved on because why would they put themselves in a place where the effort they were putting in was not being reciprocated. If you know me, you know I love Rocky. One of the best, of many quotes, from his movies is, "If you know what you are worth, then go out and get what you are worth". Let that sink in for a moment. Do you know what you are worth? Are you willing to put in the mental, physical, and spiritual workout needed to reach beyond that place where you blame others for the shortfalls and pitfalls that everyone experiences? Most people aren't getting things handed out to them, they go out and make things happen. They don't feel they deserve anything, they want to feel good about earning it and they are confident they can. Confident and honest with themselves enough that the only finger they are pointing is back at themselves. 

Believe In The Unbelievable that is YOU and my prayer for you today is that you allow your dissatisfaction to fire you up enough to believe that through God all is possible. Those possibilities exist for all of us, but as God provides us the way, we must be willing to do our part to walk it, talk it and be it. 

Have a blessed, safe, and healthy day all.

DC

"All things are possible if you believe." Mark 9:23

 

Follow Me:


Website:

Believe In The Unbelievable

Twitter:

@DCBITUB

FB:

Believe in the Unbelievable Page

@BITUBDC

Little Boy, Big Dreams LLC Page

@littleboybigdreams 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Most Frequented Posts