Thursday, December 17, 2020

Daily BITUB- “The Go To Book”

Yesterday I was speaking to someone about leadership and coaching. They asked me about books to read and things I study. They asked me what my go to book was. I've read so many books on leadership. I've read books about faith and what it really means to have it. Read books about courage, noticing the things around us, trust, truth, the struggle, success, how to be rich, how to live life. There is so much knowledge. There are so many people with motivational stories. There are people who overcome things that make you appreciate where you are and humble you by the things they have done. You can find books about anything, but if you want a book about everything there is The Bible. God's words are often intertwined in many of the leadership books I read. The revelations of Jesus as the ultimate Servant Leader, the lessons, the wisdom, the guidance in every story is where I have found the most truth and understanding of why we should lead a life of servitude and prayer. There is nothing I have found better as God's word is the foundation of everything, and is strong enough to hold up whatever journey you are on, situation you are experiencing, place you are in. I have, and will continue to read many books, but if I'm choosing one this will always be my go to book. As we finished I left him with this... "All Scripture is God-breathed and is useful for teaching, rebuking, correcting and training in righteousness, so that the servant of God may be thoroughly equipped for every good work." (2 Timothy 3:16-17 NIV)

Believe In The Unbelievable that is YOU and my prayer for you today is that you find comfort in His word when you need it and guidance for a life well lived always. 

Have a blessed, safe, and healthy day everyone.


DC

"All things are possible if you believe." Mark 9:23

 

Follow Me:


Website:

Believe In The Unbelievable

Twitter:

@DCBITUB

FB:

Believe in the Unbelievable Page

@BITUBDC

Little Boy, Big Dreams LLC Page

@littleboybigdreams 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Most Frequented Posts