Monday, December 7, 2020

Daily BITUB- “What’s in your heart?”

"Strengthening the soul of your leadership is an invitation to enter more deeply into the process of spiritual transformation and to choose to lead from that place."- Ruth Haley Barton

Over the past year and a half I have been on an intentional spiritual journey. Reconnecting with God and finding the strength in Him to revisit old wounds and create new ways of being a better version of myself. In that I've discovered things that have become entrenched deep in me over time that are the source of how I choose to live my life. Confidence builders, if you will, from experience, from lessons in failure, to growth, to faith, to my support system... All of it lets me approach things with what I have learned are my strengths leading the way. We all have those qualities, but it takes a true spiritual, mental, and intentional search of what's in your heart. Then a determination of why it's there and if it needs to be. A realization that what you really feel, and how you say it, is what's in your heart. Maybe you can mask it for awhile, but eventually our words let others know what we really feel. You simply can't hide it forever. Sure, actions speak louder than words, but it is often our words that initiate those actions. Every single experience builds up inside you. It fills your heart. You have to ask yourself "What's really there?" "A good man brings good things out of the good stored up in his heart, and an evil man brings evil things out of the evil stored up in his heart. For the mouth speaks what the heart is full of. Your words reflect your heart." (Luke 6:45) My discovery has led me to understand that my journey must be led with a servant heart. I've taken so much over time from so many... My hope is that I can repay some of the support, the guidance, the blessings God has given me and do all I can to simply give more than I have taken. It is in that place, it is in my heart, that I will do all I can to lead that life and potentially lead others so that they may find their place too. 

Believe In The Unbelievable that is YOU and my prayer for you today is that you search your heart for the good that resides there. Share it with others. Tell your stories. Talk about your journey. Inspire and be inspired. God has a plan for all of us, and it is in that journey, as we share with each other, we come to realize just how blessed we are to have the people in our lives that we do.

Have a blessed, safe, and healthy week everyone. 

DC

"All things are possible if you believe." Mark 9:23

 

Follow Me:


Website:

Believe In The Unbelievable

Twitter:

@DCBITUB

FB:

Believe in the Unbelievable Page

@BITUBDC

Little Boy, Big Dreams LLC Page

@littleboybigdreams 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Most Frequented Posts