Wednesday, March 17, 2021

Daily BITUB- “Extremes”

I have my ups and downs. I've worked hard to regulate my emotions over the years. I'm not always successful, and as a result I experience large swings of highs and lows because my tendency is to go to the extreme ends of those immediately. The emotional and physical drain that comes with that is daunting. I've found that focusing on the positives helps to ground me, but it's not always enough. There must be an intentional and direct focus on moving out of that extreme. Finding balance. We are powerful in our ability to pull ourselves down, but forget that we are just as powerful in our ability to pull ourselves up. We have done it many times. We tend to overlook our strength. We are so focused on the negative around us we forget about the times our positive energy resonated beyond us. We miss our ability to influence the outcome. We are in control of how we approach things, how we react, how we move over and through it. I know it's easier said than done, but understanding it can be done is strength in itself. There will always be valleys, but it's the peaks we must continue to strive for. The good that we create. The fight we have in our hearts. The walls we can tear down. The mountains that we will always have the blessing to climb if we simply choose to. 

Believe In The Unbelievable that is YOU and my prayer for you today is that you remember you are powerful beyond measure. You have it in you to overcome and to see the beauty in the opportunity to be your blessings.

Have a blessed, safe, and healthy day everyone. 


DC

"All things are possible if you believe." Mark 9:23

 

Follow Me:


Website:

Believe In The Unbelievable

Twitter:

@DCBITUB

FB:

Believe in the Unbelievable Page

@BITUBDC

Little Boy, Big Dreams LLC Page

@littleboybigdreams 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Most Frequented Posts