Wednesday, June 2, 2021

Daily BITUB- “God is There”

"God is There"

Many years I pushed away from God and my faith. It felt like an obligation rather than something that I wanted to do. It was like when someone tells you to do something, and you want to, but refuse just to be difficult. That was me, being difficult in accepting my relationship with God. So, for years I chose to not go to church. I chose not to talk with God. I chose to neglect my spiritual well being. Then, I decided that I needed to come back to God. For many reasons. It wasn't an obligation anymore, but inside it felt like a need. A need to fill my heart, my soul, my mind with Him. Little did I know that would translate into wanting to share my experiences with others. To let them know that we all waiver at some point. Even the strongest in faith lose it sometimes. Yet, when ready, God is right where you left Him. The only difference is you get to be a part of the relationship this time, because He never stopped loving you. You get to talk with a grateful and clearer heart. You see the path you came from with renewed eyes, and realize how many blessings you overlooked. You look forward and know even beyond what you can see you will be ok, you will be comforted, He will be with you every step of the way. For those that may feel you can't come back to God and have questions... How do I come back to Him after years of ignoring His love? How do I find Him as lost as I've been? As I sit here reading and finding my strength and my thoughts through His word I wanted to share Psalm 139:7-10. As it answers better than I ever could. "Where can I go from your spirit? Where can I flee from your presence? If I go to the heavens, You are there; if I make my bed in depths, You are there. If I rose on the wings of the dawn, if I settle on the far side of the sea, even there Your hand will guide me, Your right hand will hold me fast." The answer is simple... He is everywhere you are. You just choose to be there with Him and to be found. He has never left your side, and never will.

Believe In The Unbelievable that is YOU and my prayer for you today is that you know God loves you... Recklessly, unconditionally, fully. Allow yourself to be in that spiritual relationship with Him. It is a strength like no other.

Have a blessed, safe, and healthy day everyone.


David "DC" Carrizales

"All things are possible if you believe." Mark 9:23

 

Follow Me:


Website:

Believe In The Unbelievable

Twitter:

@DCBITUB

FB:

Believe in the Unbelievable Page

@BITUBDC

Little Boy, Big Dreams LLC Page

@littleboybigdreams 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Most Frequented Posts