Wednesday, June 16, 2021

Daily BITUB- “Links”

I was playing with my key chain yesterday while on a call and I broke a link. It broke in the middle. So, now I had two separate pieces with each having one link. Not a chain anymore. It reminded me of a show I saw once that talked of how each instrument in a orchestra plays a part to create the sound for a symphony. That really put me in a frame of mind as I was putting together strategies at work to tackle a few things we needed to get done. How every person played a role, and each one of them would be needed to complete the task. Each a link in the chain. Funny sometimes how we forget just how much we need each other. Sometimes we simply refuse to ask for help, or reach out to a friend when we are in need. Guess what? We all need someone, and chances are someone at some point will need us. We all need to comfort and to be comforted. We all need someone to give us hope, and sometimes we are theirs. A light in the tunnel for some and for others they are our light. Love and be loved. Give when you can, and ask for a hand if you need it. Be a link that creates a chain of good, of beauty, of togetherness. After all, we are all blessed to be an instrument in God's orchestra where together we can create beautiful music.

Believe In The Unbelievable that is YOU and my prayer for you today is that you realize how instrumental you are to so many. You may be the link, the instrument, the melody, the glue. We all matter. To some we are a part and to others we are the whole. I pray that you don't forget that.

Have a blessed, safe, and healthy day everyone. 


David "DC" Carrizales

"All things are possible if you believe." Mark 9:23

 

Follow Me:


Website:

Believe In The Unbelievable

Twitter:

@DCBITUB

FB:

Believe in the Unbelievable Page

@BITUBDC

Little Boy, Big Dreams LLC Page

@littleboybigdreams 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Most Frequented Posts