Monday, June 7, 2021

Daily BITUB- “Spiritual Journey”

I love having discussions about God and His influence in my life. Love discussing my spiritual journey, and how I have come to appreciate what it means to have faith over the years. What I've learned is everyone has their own story, path, and relationship with God. I could never question or judge anyone. I don't know what they have been through. I would never push my story on them, or tell them how they need to be with God. I am no judge, and know that as Matthew 7:1 says, "Judge not, that you be not judged." We are all on whatever spiritual journey we must be on. We are all in our place, and my faith tells me I am exactly in that place God intends for me to be. Even as people attempt to derail, to push buttons, to have you move away from your path we have only to trust in God and stand firm on our foundation of faith. No matter how many times people want to cast shadows, to use you as a way to express their doubt, we must stay the course. We must continue to share our journey as it may help others. We must let our light shine through Him. "This is the message we have heard from Him and proclaim to you, that God is light, and in Him is no darkness at all." (John 1:5) 

Believe In The Unbelievable that is YOU and may you feel the abundance of God's Grace at work in your life. In all things past and in those yet to come.

Have a blessed, safe, and healthy week everyone. 


David "DC" Carrizales

"All things are possible if you believe." Mark 9:23

 

Follow Me:


Website:

Believe In The Unbelievable

Twitter:

@DCBITUB

FB:

Believe in the Unbelievable Page

@BITUBDC

Little Boy, Big Dreams LLC Page

@littleboybigdreams 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Most Frequented Posts