Thursday, July 8, 2021

Daily BITUB- “The Smallest Blessings”

"Even your biggest blessings started somewhere."- DC 2015

People often ask me what BITUB means as I actually have it on my license plate. I tell them it stands for Believe in the Unbelievable. That often strikes up a conversation that probably has them thinking that they didn't really want to know all that, but I get fired up to share how a small blessing of someone asking me to speak has become what it is for me. When I started BITUB, over 14 years ago, my goal was to just share some thoughts. Today it has evolved into an opportunity to share stories, feelings, thoughts, views, and most importantly my faith. I've met many people virtually across the world, made new friends in the many places I've lived, and been inspired by the outpouring of appreciation for the daily posts and the speaking engagements. As the journey continues I am grateful that writing and sharing has pulled me through some tough times, emotional roller coasters, and self doubt. As I say often, and was the first Daily BITUB, there is no shortage doubt, it is the abundance of belief that often gets overlooked. I'm not sure where BITUB will take me next, but I give thanks to God for going with me every step of the way.

Believe in the Unbelievable that is YOU and my prayer for you today is that you notice the small blessings in your life. Everyone of them is a gift and no matter, big or small, God intends for us to have them so that we may know "With God's help (we) will do mighty things." (Psalm 60:12) 

Have a blessed, safe, and healthy day everyone.


David "DC" Carrizales

"All things are possible if you believe." Mark 9:23

 

Follow Me:


Website:

Believe In The Unbelievable

Twitter:

@DCBITUB

FB:

Believe in the Unbelievable Page

@BITUBDC

Little Boy, Big Dreams LLC Page

@littleboybigdreams 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Most Frequented Posts