Monday, March 25, 2024

Daily BITUB- “Its Ok”

"Its Ok"

Over the past few months I've found myself in many conversations with people struggling in different aspects of their life. They often don't need anything, but someone to let them pause, catch their breath, and listen to them. Truth is sometimes everyone gets lost. Everyone loses faith. Everyone feels like they aren't enough. They just need to hear it's ok to not be ok. It's ok to be afraid, to hurt, to doubt, to feel disconnected. I've been there so many times, but we are all capable of bouncing back. We all have it in us to keep pushing ourselves and realizing we have it in us to be more than we were yesterday. Stop letting others hold you down. Stop letting other people's feelings cloud your focus. You know what's in you. You know why you are here and what comes next. You just need to listen. You need to lean on other's faith when yours is not enough. You need to let yourself heal and rest when your mind and body are telling you it's time. Again, it's ok to not be ok, but know it will be, and you got people ready to support you until it is.

Believe in the Unbelievable that is YOU and my prayer for you today is from Psalm 28:7.

"The Lord is my strength and my shield; in Him my heart trusts, and I am helped; my heart exults, and with my song I give thanks to Him."

Have a great week ahead everyone. 


David "DC" Carrizales

"All things are possible if you believe." Mark 9:23

 

Follow Me:


Website:

Believe In The Unbelievable

Twitter:

@DCBITUB

FB:

Believe in the Unbelievable Page

@BITUBDC

Little Boy, Big Dreams LLC Page

@littleboybigdreams 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Most Frequented Posts