Monday, May 6, 2024

Daily BITUB- “Leap”

"Leap"

I've made so many mistakes in my life. So many missteps. It took me a long time to accept accountability for my actions. When I did it helped me understand I put myself in that place so I have the power to move myself from that place. Nobody influences our outcome as much as we do. Our perception, attitude, faith, hope, passion, truth is all on us. We control our next step. We own our destiny. Nobody can hold us down like we do. Yet once we understand that nobody can hold us up like we do then the sky is the limit. I've said it often that beyond our limitations is where our wildest dreams reside. We just have to want to leap. We just have to trust that the fear of what may not be is not enough to cloud the beauty of what can be. No matter the setbacks keep chasing that life you know you need. Don't give up on your purpose, your person, the possibilities. It's worth another chance. It's worth another push. It's worth knowing you took a leap when the only thing you had left was faith. Faith that you will land that much closer to the place God always intended for you to be. 

Believe in the Unbelievable that is YOU and my prayer for you today is from Jeremiah 17: 7-8. 

"But blessed is the one who trusts in the Lord, whose confidence is in him. They will be like a tree planted by the water that sends out its roots by the stream. It does not fear when heat comes; its leaves are always green. It has no worries in a year of drought and never fails to bear fruit."

Have a great week ahead everyone. 


David "DC" Carrizales

Purposeful Pathways 


"All things are possible if you believe." Mark 9:23

 

Follow Me:


Website:

Believe In The Unbelievable

Twitter:

@DCBITUB

FB:

Believe in the Unbelievable Page

@BITUBDC

Little Boy, Big Dreams LLC Page

@littleboybigdreams 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Most Frequented Posts